You need this course if
- you are involved in your organisations QMS and you want to learn more about the revisions to ISO 9001
- you are an internal auditor of a Quality Management System
You will learn
- About Annex SL, the high level management system framework, which describes the basis for all new and revised management system standards, and its role in shaping the new ISO 9001 standard.
- The structure of ISO 9001:2015 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised quality management principles.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk based thinking, leadership and process management.
- How the main ISO 9001:2015 changes may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 certification.
You will need
- to possess knowledge of the current ISO 9001:2008
Your future development:
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015 - Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- Any of LRQA’s Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org