Find out how the key changes to ISO 9001 can be incorporated into your existing quality management system (QMS). LRQA can support and guide you on how the changes could affect your systems and organisation; helping you to make a smooth transition to ISO 9001:2015.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn about the latest ISO 9001 standard.
You will learn:
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard.
- The structure of ISO 9001 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised quality management principles.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 certification.
Your future development:
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015 - Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- Any of LRQA’s Business Improvement courses