You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internalEMS and OH&S audits.
- You want to combine internalEMS and OH&S audits.
You will learn…
- The internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system.
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists.
- How to verify that currentpractice in your organisation conforms withyour own defined requirements.
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation.
- How to report findingsaccurately.
- That auditingfor conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems.
- What corrective actionis and who is responsible for taking action.
- How to follow up and verifythe effectiveness of corrective actiontaken.
You will need…
- A basic understanding of environment and health and safety issues before attending this course.
- Ideally to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment.
Your future development...
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S ManagementSystems Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
Note: this course reflects the publication of ISO 14001:2015