You need this course if
- you are responsible for managing a Environmental System
- you are an internal auditor of a Environmental Management System.
- you want to improve your effectiveness in maintaining a Environmental Management System based on the ISO 14001:2014.
You will learn
- About Annex SL, the high level management system framework, which describes the basis for all new and revised management system standards, and its role in shaping the new ISO 14001 standard
- The structure of ISO 14001:2015 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised environmental management principles
- How the main ISO 14001:2015 changes may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 14001 certification.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk based thinking, leadership and process management.
You will need
- to possess knowledge of the current ISO 14001:2008.
Follow on courses
- OH&S and EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion courses
- Advanced QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
An in-house training can be arranged. To request for an in-house training quotation, please email email@example.com