ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Interpretation for Implementation and Internal Audit
You need this course if...
- You are EMS committee or responsible person to run EMS in the organization.
- You still not quite understand the requirements, what the requirements expect you to do and have no idea how to implement.
- You are an internal auditor who would like to improve the EMS through effective internal audit.
- You have difficulty implementing internal audit because the limited understanding of the ISO 14001 requirements.
You will learn…
- Principles for EMS which support the implementation and audit process
- Environmental related terms and definitions
- ISO 14001 requirements interpretation clause by clause and linkage to the organizational management system
- The example and case study for better understanding
- What is/are the evidence(s) you should looking for when auditing each requirements
You will need…
- Some knowledge on the quality concept and management system of your organization.
Your future development...
- Environmental Aspect and Risk Assessment
- International EMS Auditor
- EMS Auditor / Lead Auditor