This one-day course will build on your existing Quality Management System (QMS) internal auditing experience, enabling you to learn about the new standard and how the revisions will affect your QMS. You will learn how to adapt auditing techniques to accommodate the new requirements, how to audit processes, and the new requirements concerning organisational context, adopting a risk based approach, and top management commitment.
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal existing quality management system internal auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- A basic understanding of the main changes to ISO 9001:2015 would be advantageous – this could be gained through LRQA’s ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop or Preparing for ISO 9001:2015 Workshop.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- The importance of quality management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need:
- To have attended an internal QMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting quality management system audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this course
Your future development
- LRQA business improvement courses.
- LRQA QMS Lead Auditor course (IRCA approved).
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org