Migration Workshop for OH&S Management Systems Internal Auditor
You need this event if:
- You are responsible for auditing an occupational health and safety management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and will be preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018.
- You wish to build on your existing occupational health and safety management system internal auditing experience;
- You are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System including the internal audits thereof.
- You own or manage processes in your organisation that carry health and safety risks.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and is migrating to the 2018 version of the standard
You will learn:
- the key changes introduced in ISO 45001:2018;
- how to audit the implementation of the OH&S management system taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements;
- the changes to documentation requirements and how to audit processes which have no documented procedures;
- the requirements for leadership and worker participation, and leadership and communication and identify related audit evidence
You will need:
- to have attended an internal OH&S management system internal auditor training course and have experience of conducting OH&S management system audits; ideally to have attended LRQA's ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Briefing OR LRQA's ISO 45001:2018 Update Workshop
Your future development
- ISO 45001:2018 Migration Workshop for OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditors
De Vere Belton Woods, (Notts / Lincs border) Lincolnshire