You need this course if...
- you want an understanding of OHSAS 18001.
You will learn …
- the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system.
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- how to develop a health and safety policy.
- the importance and relevance of hazards identification, risk assessment and risk control, legal and other requirements.
- to develop objectives and management programmes for the implementation and operation of your OH&S management system
- how to reduce your organisations risk and exposure through your OH&S management system.
You will need...
Your future development
· New Health and Safety Systems Manager
· Management Systems Documentation
· OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
· OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor
· See our Business Improvement courses