You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing quality management system.
You will learn…
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008.
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- How to lead your organisation through the transition.
You will need…
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008.
- Experience of implementing or maintaining a quality management system.
Your future development
- ISO 9001:2015 for Transition Auditor Training
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- Any of LRQA’s Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com